Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the Pangio oblonga and Mikrogeophagus ramirezi profiles are missing. Not sure about any others, but I was pretty sure those two both existed. Just wanted to give you guys a head's up. No need to reply.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hey Cory!!... since you posted here... Good Eye!! I am setting up a "reference sticky" of information for the Ref Team right now.
It will include a list of all the REF Team and Mod Team User names and real names
AND
the TFK Team "UserID" so that you guys... the Ref Team, can go create those missing profiles. That way if you come across something exactly like this you have the ability to fix it.
Make a note of it... and once you have access to the "TFK Team" UserID... feel free to copy paste and create it!! If that is not something you want to do yet... take it to Jes's new sticky here: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/reference-team-lounge/messes-jes-no-real-mods-allowed-288265/
so that the whole team can address it.

PS... you still want a name change right? BWG? I'll tell Yungster to go ahead with it right now? I'll remind him?

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I saw that, and I have no idea where they could have gone! I KNOW they existed. . . at some point, somewhere. o_O

Sent a message to Jeff, he's more familiar with the profiles, and was hands-on in moving them from point a to point b, so he may have a better idea of what could have happened. . .

Thanks for picking up on this, and bringing it to our attention. Makes me nervous to think how many others could possibly be missing. O.O

Hopefully this is a VERY easy not-problem!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, sorry about the confusion Sharon. My fault for not expressing it well. I had meant that at least a few profiles that Byron wrote seemed to have gone missing when things were moved around. Not a really big deal, but didn't know if pointing it out would help them be found. You can't find something you don't know is missing.

I'd be happy to do profile stuff though in the future. Have some thoughts, but I'm chilling on them. Not changes, just thoughts.

As for the name change. It is still be changing, but Yung said it will happen when the new status goes into affect. No rush, although the announcement might need changed?

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Cory. . . I have no clue. But we're looking into it, and someone will let you know in one way or another when we figure out where they went. . . thanks again for pointing this out to us. NOT suggesting that you go on a hunt for missing profiles (half tempted to try, just to see what you'd say! >.<), but please do let us know if you happen upon any others in the course of your wanderings. . .

. . . If I recall correctly, Bekah has been looking into BOTH these species for that dream 55g, neh? Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to go on the assumption that she probably stole the profiles, and forgot to return them when she was through. But, yanno, hold for something a bit more solid! *teases*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts