Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waaaaiitttt!!!! ok guys, im here...gotra make my last minute entry haha;)
here it goes...
On the first day of Fishmas,my true love gave to me
a crab who climbed out and got squashed!0_o

On the second day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me,
2 gallon fish tank,

On the third day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me
3 amano shrimp
On the fourth day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me
Four croaking gouramis,

On the fifth day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me
Five TRIVING CORALS!!!!,

On the sixth day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me
Six mollies breeding,

On the seventh day of Fishmas,
gave to me
Seven otos swimming,

On the eighth day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me
Eight cories cute-ing(i'm sure this is not a word, but it best describes what cories do!:D),
On the ninth day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me
Nine kuhlis dancing,

On the tenth day of Fishmas, my true love gave to me
Ten plants a-dying,

On the eleventh day of Fishmas,
my true love gave to me Eleven eels eating,

On the twelfth day of Fishmas,my true love gave to me
Twelve new baby mollies....
Eleven eels eating,
ten plants a-dying,
Nine kuhlis dancing,
eight cories Cute-ing
seven otos swimming,
Six mollies breeding,
FIVE THRIVING CORALS!!!
Four croaking gouramis
Three amano shrimp,
a Two gallon tank,
and a crab who climbed out and got squashed!

yaaaaay there it is:) I hope you all enjoyed that, most of the things mentioned are fish or experiences which I have had personally haha. I wish everyone the best of luck, Im excited to see who wins! hope you guys had a great holiday.

Reactions: Chesh

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok guys...my computer is being dumb.:(
I KNOW I wasn't supposed to post that there, it was an accident! my computer is not letting me go in and edit it out tho so... yeah. i guess you all can just read that silly little song haha I wasn't even goingto enter that one, but i guess you guys can just look at it now:)
and suprisingly, no I did not get money...unless you want to count my holiday bonus cash from work haha. i did get lots of gift cards though!
TNP got toilet paper- FOR the times when life gives you CRAP this holiday season. tehe;D

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Hey Squish. . . As I said, I moved your entry in here, your song is hilarious - you did a really good job on it! Unfortunately it WAS posted past the cutoff, so we won't be able to enter it in with the judging T___T
I can post it back out on the board for the others to enjoy, though - along with your other entry! You definitely have got to let all of the other members read this! Thanks for submitting, though *HUGS* Next time I hope you win! You've got a knack for this songwriting stuff!!!

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hey Squishy,

So sorry but like Chesh said, you submitted a bit too late and in all fairness, I can't include your entry.

We extended the deadline by quite a bit so that everyone had time to enter the contest and even though you missed it by not a lot, we have to be fair to everyone who got the entries in before midnight EST on 01/04.

Hope you understand and we can certainly post your submission up to view if you'd like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts