Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Betta fish in a quarantine tank. 1 Mystery Snail, 5 Adult Trapdoor Snails in 3 gal. In Description
123 Posts
OMG! So many pretty tanks. I always struggle with live plants.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m 100 percent a beginner still and if your struggling With live plants pothos is the best to grow it’s basically dummy proof I have golden pothos but there are tons of other varietys

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered mine I live in a places where pet stores can’t sell them i so we had to order them online if your interested in getting one I recommend backwater reptiles

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s good to start them off in 20 gallon long a good filter and most of the time they need a caged heater I keep my turtles water a 79 degrees Fahrenheit

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are quite expensive to raise and keep have a lot of health problems when there younger but after you have them for a while they’re hard to kill I have red eared sliders if there’s one type of turtle I do not recommend keeping and that is any type of painted turtle especially when their babies if you buy them as babies they most likely will die they are just very unhardy Obviously do you own research but there’s my advice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts