Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$7 Shipped priority to the continental US! great for planted tanks, and i think for puffer food!

lots available!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
How many do we get for $7?

BTW, they are terrific for EVERY tank, not just sand, not just planted... :)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh i would give you at least 50! i might give more but i probably will stop counting after fifty
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
828 Posts
I LOVE these guys! I just got some from a good friend of mine and they're a god send! My stock are constant grazers, so there was LOTS of poo to vacuum every week! Since I got them, they've taken care of all the poo and my plants and benefit from their job :)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lota and lots left! great for any tank, use them with plants, feed them to loaches or puffers, whatever you'd like! I won't even charge more if you want more, up to 100!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm really interested, I'm just worried I won't be able to keep them :( I have tried mystery snails twice and they die within a few days. I wish I knew why, mts have really fascinated me.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's an excellent deal, yes, but I'd hate to have that many die in my tank lol. I ordered a copper test kit. I should know Saturday or Monday if it's copper. Otherwise my only explanation is that mystery snails are just too sensitive for my tank.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I understand :) do you know your hardness?
Posted via Mobile Device
I haven't gotten liquid tests for hardness yet, but the strips I have always come back at 300. I have very hard water. My ph likes to sit around 8.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hm. i wonder if you just had sensitive snails then.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I really can't figure it out. My only two thoughts are the snails were just too sensitive, or I am getting too much copper from my tap water. I want to make sure it's not copper from my water source, because if it is I want to buy a seachem copper/metal filter before trying more snails :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts