·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for a change..
very mature, an over grown 75 gallon.
Sold of most of the plants and wood.
Future tank will be open with several pieces of manzanita,
will also be planted, have a lot to choose from.
NEVER try this during a holiday...what was I thinking. It's been about 2 weeks to this point..
Day one..
Will keep ya posted.

GO SEATTLE SEAHAWKS....

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Done..

Make over is done for now, will fine tune it some.
Have shipment of angels coming next week..
last picture is of a adult of the babys I have coming.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I don't know HOW you had it in you to tear apart that tank - GAH! It was gorgeous!!!
. . . gorgeous again already, though ^_^ You've done a great job so far!

Definitely with Sandy - that Anubias is swoon-worthy, and I ADORE Manzanita wood - you've got some great pieces in there! The Blue Marble is stunning - how many babies are coming to live with you, and who else is going to be living in there?

Please keep us posted on how this tank develops, definitely off to a good start! I'm excited to watch this one grow. .

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know HOW you had it in you to tear apart that tank - GAH! It was gorgeous!!!
. . . gorgeous again already, though ^_^ You've done a great job so far!

Definitely with Sandy - that Anubias is swoon-worthy, and I ADORE Manzanita wood - you've got some great pieces in there! The Blue Marble is stunning - how many babies are coming to live with you, and who else is going to be living in there?

Please keep us posted on how this tank develops, definitely off to a good start! I'm excited to watch this one grow. .
There goin to be 8+ angels, due to weather on east coast, shipping has been put on hold. other tank mates are a school of sapphire tetras, a school of black neons, several small types of placos cats, an a breeding school of black koolie loaches. When I took old tank apart I found about 25 koolies, started out with 4. And of course several types of snails.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
hi
very nicely done,looks lovely.
subscribing so i get to see how it looks when the fish arrive.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He likes it..

Make over is done for now, will fine tune it some.
Have shipment of angels coming next week..
last picture is of a adult of the babys I have coming.
Added original fish yesterday, no loses, just a couple of pixs.

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
i will enjoy seeing this tank take form over time.great job.i hope my new and pathetic looking anubias looks half as good as yours someday.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Lionhead your tank looks lovely as always!! I can't remember every seeing a tank of yours that wasn't just awesome looking! Keep up the good work and please keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Wow it's beautiful!!!! And I can't wait to see the angelfish when they come!!! :))

1 - 20 of 91 Posts