Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I have available...

Only $75 (goes for over $200) Unread Like New. Through the Looking Glass Field Guide to Aquatic Plants. [Paperback] By Borman, Susan, Korth, Robert, Temte, Jo Binding : Paperback Pages : 256 Publisher : University of Wisconsin Press. 2 available.

Shot at 2012-06-16

$4 each Orange Pumpkin Shrimp

Shot at 2012-06-17

$2 each Yellow Shrimp

Shot at 2012-04-30

$1 each Cherry Shrimp

Shot at 2012-03-09

Bucephalandra Available

- $60 Palm tree
- $45 Brownie Red (smallish)
- $45 Brownie Purple (smallish)
- $35 Kedagang
- $65 Theia 2 on Manzanita DW

Shot at 2012-07-04

Shot at 2012-07-04

Shot at 2012-07-04
Bad pic of Kedagang, has alot more color on top of leaves

Shot at 2012-07-04

Shot at 2012-07-04

Huge Narrow leaf and Broad leaf Java Fern interlaced on rock (I've had this for at least 4yrs) $45 for entire plant, Add $15 for shipping with the rock.

Shot at 2012-07-04

HUGE mats of Bronze Crypts easily at least 15+ large crypts, yrs of growth. Tank is a 40g breeder. Each side for $50, which is easily less than $3 for a XL crypt. I prefer not to break them up but am willing to negotiate.

Shot at 2012-06-17

Medium Bronze Crypts $4

Shot at 2012-06-17

Hygrophila Pinnatida $8 med. size with runners

Shot at 2012-07-04

Crypt Balanese $5

Shot at 2012-07-04

Manzanita Driftwood covered with Fire Moss $45

Shot at 2012-07-04

Glosso $5 for 10+ nodes

Shot at 2012-07-04

Huge Riccia mat with alot of HC intertwined on top 10x8in+ $40, also have some regular thick Riccia 6x6in+ for $15

Shot at 2012-07-04

Peacock Moss $10 for tennis ball size $5 for Golf ball size

Shot at 2012-06-17

E. Belem $8

Shot at 2012-06-17

Ludwigia 'Red' $2 stem

Shot at 2012-05-06

Fissiden Fontanus SS mesh 4x4cm $8

Shot at 2012-06-07

Hydrocotyle $5

Shot at 2012-05-29

Long Silvertip Camboda $3 a stem

Shot at 2012-07-04

Stourgyne Purple $10 for good size stem and shoots

Shot at 2012-05-29

Small Amazon Sword $5 and Also have Rangeri Sword for $5
Will get pic if interested.

I ship USPS Priority with tracking number $7-$10 depending on size of the orders. I also always throw random other plants in packages as a surprise and thank you :) If you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks for Looking,

Lucas

·
Registered
411 Posts
Save that Hydrocotyle and some (10+ hopefully equal male/female) yellow shrimp for me, Love it in my big tank and I'd like to start a small tank to start a yellow shrimp colony with a pair of sparkling gourami but I wont have the pygmy chain sword I want as a carpet until mid july so planning on finding the right tank and then I'll shoot you a pm - might take a week or slightly longer

If the Crypt Balanese is the middle group of plants in that picture I'd like one of those as well

Also is it just me or are those yellow so much brighter then the oranges? Seems like they should be more desirable/higher priced but maybe that is just the camera

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can save some Hydrocotyle and Yellows back for you.

The Balanese is in the right corner of that pic and the one in the mid is Hygrophila Pinnatida

I think part of it depends on age, the yellow in that pic is really yellow and older. Also it is hard to capture the saturation of the orange color. They do have other really bright orange shrimp called pumpkins that go for around $10. I currently have some of those pregnant but no babies yet. The price on oranges are a lil more due to rarity as well.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ah my Hygrophila Pinnatida has just started to sprout runners, I wasn't sure what it was and it seems exceptionally hearty so I wanted another so mind putting that on my list as well. When I'm ready to order I'll tell you again what I want. Was I correct that the other plant I wanted is the umbrella plant? Since you shipped me that string of them mine has already sprouted 2 new umbrellas and is doing great. I'll look at that driftwood image on your other topic and see if I can find a small one I like for the shrimp tank I've been planning

Edit - M C J Driftwood tree with roots look, if you have them still we'll see if we can work out a deal

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
i only see froggies lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah my Hygrophila Pinnatida has just started to sprout runners, I wasn't sure what it was and it seems exceptionally hearty so I wanted another so mind putting that on my list as well. When I'm ready to order I'll tell you again what I want. Was I correct that the other plant I wanted is the umbrella plant? Since you shipped me that string of them mine has already sprouted 2 new umbrellas and is doing great. I'll look at that driftwood image on your other topic and see if I can find a small one I like for the shrimp tank I've been planning

Edit - M C J Driftwood tree with roots look, if you have them still we'll see if we can work out a deal
Actually its umbellata but they might as well call it umbrella would be more fitting. That driftwood has been sold but I do have some that I held back and may get a new batch. So when you are ready we can work something out and I can let you know what DW pieces I have.

i only see froggies lol
Lol, where? I cant see any...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
No chance you ship to Canada, she asks hopelessly...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That's okay. Your cherry shrimp are beautiful! And the hydrocotyle I've never even heard of before!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
766 Posts
This thing "Huge Narrow leaf and Broad leaf Java Fern interlaced on rock "

Has it sold yet? I'd be able to front the money by the end of July possibly. Not right now though since I'm doing a tank upgrade this weekend. I'd love to add something like that in later on to help fill in one side of my tank.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Do you still have some of the ludwigia red available? How long are the stems you ship?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
hahaha froggies in ice cube.i can't get the image

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
i see frogs all the time no worries the problems on my side

1 - 20 of 33 Posts