Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This morning I received an email that I had a PM so I clicked on the link and .. . my Inbox is completely empty? I had 4 or so messages in there, plus the new one. I've no idea how I 'lost' everything.

Edit: Now I am really confused. I went on to Bettafish.com and there are all my messages, including the new one!

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
TFK is the sister forum of BF.com. It all depends on where you logged in. In your case, the link took you to TFK.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That's weird, I can access all my PMs from either site. Maybe it's a bug of some sort..

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Maybe we need to research a bit more. I just logged into BF and my inbox is 100% full there and only 95% full on TFK.

Maybe pm counts do matter depending on where you've logged in and sent/received them from.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I have 475 messages total on both sites. :/ I don't know, maybe we should just tell the admin about this.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Yes we can only have 500 messages in our BF pm account and are allowed 1000 in our TFK account . That being said no clue what would cause all messages not showing up in both accounts as they should , they do in both mine.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Sounds like me and Freedom are the odd ones then :dunno:

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I'm in the same boat as Romad. 99% full on TFK and WAY over for BF so can't access anything over there. It's a chore to stay under 100%... it's hard. I tend to delete incoming and keep outgoing because both halves are there, the original and my reply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts