Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some Malaysian Trumpet Snails. I'd prefer to pay for just shipping but am willing to pay a small fee. I'm looking for 50+ MTS. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
A couple of people on the forum can help you out last time I was looking for MTS's I got a couple of hits. I hope you really want those snails once they go in your tank you will never get them out that was the ultimate deciding factor for me not to get them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had some in my 75g until my loach found them. They're not a problem for me. Usually they keep themselves in check as long as you don't over feed.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry to hiijack but I am looking for some too, 10-15 if anyone has any extras after sending to stoke88.
Willing to pay shipping and a few dollars for the snails if necessary. Need them for my new NPT (Walstad Method) Style Tank

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've gone to two different fish stores...at both stores the people there were more than happy to give me as many MTS as I wanted for free. They had them everywhere haha. Even if you get just a few..they reproduce very quickly. I suggest trying that...then they won't freeze to death. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts