Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am really upset that Little Leaf thread about his fish being sick with silly stuff like he is going from grey to black in his coloring and then people keep the post going with really useless crap to keep the thread going.

I am so afraid of people who really need help are getting over looked because of this, can someone please close that thread. Thanks !

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much. I know that I even gave some advise but then I saw this was going to drag on to long and someone who really had a very sick fish who is pine coning needed some help and her thread was being pushed back because of this.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
The biggest problem now is two males in the same tank together :shock: I'm not sure how much I believe about her parents not letting her take care of her fish if they're the ones going out and purchaseing them.

And another thing that I found disturbing about the thread is the gift card rec'd. with zero balance and promise of a 10 gallon tank that never showed up. Is there more info. out there on this?

If it's true, we've got a member who didn't deliver what was promised and if it's not true, we've got a member accusing them of it.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no idea about the gift or if LL got one or not. I just dont believe most the things LL says it just doesnt make any sense and when members keep it going the worse it gets which is very upsetting to me and I am sure others who really need some help, if Perseus was sick and my thread kept getting pushed back because of this excuse me but crap I would be crying and so angry at the same time. Maybe when you see other members who keep the post going you could pm them and ask them to stop. Thanks for listening and for your help I really love this site its helped me so much when I knew nothing about Bettas or cycling a tank I will always be grateful for that !!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts