Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hi Trevor, Thank You for your questions.

First off, the 2nd link is to another forum and this is definitely not allowed. We do not want our members being redirected to other forums. I'm sure you can understand this.

Is the ebook something that you have written? What happens with the email address that you obtain to get this ebook? Our member's privacy is very important to us.
Could you please provide us with a copy of this ebook without us having to download or send our emails so that the mod team can review it. Thanks.

Please know that we will discuss this but it will take some time as we all work and are in different time zones.
Thank You for your requests.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thank you for responding to my enquiry so promptly. Petfish World isn't actually a forum, it's a membership site that will build to provide an extensive repository of information regarding all types of pet fish built from my own 40 plus years experience and of that of a selected panel of guest writers.

As far as the tropical fishkeeper.com site is concerned, the free bok that I give away is written by completely me based on my own experiences. By opting in to receive the book people have the opportunity to receive useful hints and advice from me from time to time. Their personal details are safe with with me and Aweber who provide the list facilities (as stated on the site) and will never be sold or traded in any way. Members privacy is also extremely important to me.

You can get a copy of the book at this link;

http://www.thetropicalfishkeeper.com/2013dl/gstf.pdf

However, you could subscribe for a copy and see for yourself what the process for potential users of your site would be and their experience in getting a copy. You could then unsubscribe as all list members are given the opportunity to do with any email sent to them.

regards,

Trevor

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Thanks for the link and getting back to us.
We'll take a look and discuss it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts