Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you go about getting the badge once you have linked TFK to an external site?

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hey Flint!

We will need to advise the Administrator to have it added. I'm not sure if he needs to see the page where it is linked or not. ( can you give us a link?)

AND, not sure how long it will take!

(ps... We hope you are doing well and we are patiently waiting for "news" via Jess/Chesh!!)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the link. I really need to stop having a bazillion alias', haha!

I leave for my OB appointment in half an hour I'm honestly thinking about starting a journal in Off-Topic so everyone can stay updated, lol. I keep a couple of people updated via PM and it's getting to be hard work to write the same things over and over lol. Fingers crossed I get sent to the hospital from this appointment, though!!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
LOL ya.. sorry that happens a lot around here. We're all a bit distracted.... life gets in the way ya know!!?? I'll remind those with the high powers and we'll see if we can get this done for you!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Ok... I finally have an answer for you. They found this item to be a custom plug in that the previous owner/admin/creator made that no longer works after the transfer to our new ownership. Sadly it isn't a high priority to make it work so it's gone.
Sorry for the bad news (and the long wait!).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts