Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hello and welcome!
I also keep cichlids and can't stand aggression in my tanks. Took a long time to find combination that works, but the result is worth the effort.
Best of luck to you!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Welcome to the Forum libbysdad!! How old is Libby btw? and does she like fish too?

(If you are concerned about your spelling, you can right click a word when you are typing that is underlined in RED and you will see options for the correct spelling of the word. Select one and it will replace your miss-spelled word. Sometimes tho it just has no clue what you meant! :lol:)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Welcome to the Forum libbysdad!! How old is Libby btw? and does she like fish too?

(If you are concerned about your spelling, you can right click a word when you are typing that is underlined in RED and you will see options for the correct spelling of the word. Select one and it will replace your miss-spelled word. Sometimes tho it just has no clue what you meant! :lol:)
Somtimes the auto correct is hillarious. I just read a post about a guys betta that ate " 3 full grown puppies"! Pretty sure he meant "guppies".
Thisforum is an excellent place to expand your knowledge of fishkeeping topics. I've been keeping fish for over 30 years and I learned A LOT since joining a couple months ago.
Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.