Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I'll be happy to send you some trumpet snails, I have a lot of them. Also some pink or gold leopard ramshorn snails if you're interested, and if they're legal there. =) I just want 25 cents each on the trumpets, and 75 cents per ramshorn. They're all tank raised and looove cucumber and kale, and the occasional brine shrimp and of course love to eat all the algae they can find. They'll also eat fish flakes if they can snag any before my fish do. lol

Problem is shipping, not sure how to go about it and I can't pay for it if they charge me on the package. I haven't sold online before, but I intend to soon. x)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
lol Good you got yourself some! They're lovely, but they sure can over-breed if you're not careful. And even when you are careful.
I'm still trying to figure out how to ship things safely(Small boxes, well insulated...plant in with critters for food and a little more air...sounds easy, but sure isn't! At least not when it's your first time sending live things out. LOL) and make a place online for business. It's too cold right now as is. ^_~

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.