L333 pics

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  ^angel^ 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Very pretty plecs.:thumbsup: They surely grace the aquatic ballroom.:welldone:

#7 ·
stuby said:
Thanks everyone......you should see them do the tango Blue! :D
Lol...:mrgreen: :bluelaugh: I thought you'd say Waltz.:mrgreen: But then Tango is just as good.:thumbsup:

Honestly, I am so envious with your plecs.:crazy: I envy your collection along with the others. Lucky guys.:roll: I'll never get the chance to own fancy plecs.:blueworry: Thanks to tightening imports after plec invasion.:redmad:

#8 ·
Thanks dprUsh83, maybe i can talk my wife into smuggleing some in the next time she goes to the Philippines...... :shock:
On a serious note.....that really sux you can't get some for yourself Blue, wish there was something i could do about it! :(

#9 ·
stuby said:
maybe i can talk my wife into smuggleing some in the next time she goes to the Philippines...... :shock:
:checkedout: Oh, do it.:mrgreen: Would love some plecs.:crazy: Only I'm low on budget.:mrgreen:
On a serious note.....that really sux you can't get some for yourself Blue, wish there was something i could do about it! :(
There's nothing I can do about it though.:blueworry:

#11 ·
rev said:
*Blue. This can surely go in the loriicardi ID pics* ?
Hi Rev.:wave:

I have pasted his pics already in that thread.:) With his name included, of course.:mrgreen:
Some of your pics are also pasted there. Not that many though as some of your pics have broken image links after Admin tried to test a new server for this forum.:)

Thanks for the contribution, Stuby and Rev. :thankyou: :yourock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.