Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Reference Team
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BeautifulBetta123 and the other people involved in the rape fantasies in the BF lounge should be banned. I don't remember the guys name that was the one involved there towards the end . Took screen shots..have evidence at least of this awful member. If this doesn't earn a ban then this site should be shut down..ALL members involved in the rape fantasy that were in the last few pages before it was removed
PLEASE!
I can't believe this stuff flies in here. I get the other drama .. you can't control everything but as a rape victim and knowing they are publicly fantasizing about it.. They need to GO!
I feel extremely strongly about this. VERY STRONGLY.
Thanks,
Agent13
Marie Hill

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I have those same concerns and have been reading though the thread and thanks so much Marie for sending the report so the moderators on line could get the thread removed as soon as possible. Although the thread was removed we still have it and all mods will have a look to see where and which members were involved in this and I have already made a list myself of names and the page and post numbers.

We were just starting to have a discussion about all the role playing threads in the Lounge area and trying to decide if they should be allowed but that was before this even happened tonight and I agree this is disturbing to say the least that these members decided to take the role playing to this level and this never should have happened but since it did they will be dealt with after more of the moderators are on line so we can decide how to handle this situation and these members. I am so sorry this happened and trust me this will not be allowed to continue as this is way past where any threads and posts should be allowed to go on any forum in my opinion.

By the way I came into the chat so I could try and calm down after reading though the thread and thanks for helping with that Marie I enjoyed very much chatting with you and Jaysee and Bekah.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Marie, you're so totally right. It's really disgusting. I realize that they're kids and probably have no idea about the brutal reality behind the words they were tossing out last night - and sincerely hope they never do - but that doesn't make it in ANY way okay.

Please
don't think for a moment that this kind of thing is actually allowed here, but do bear in mind that we can't be everywhere at once - there are just so many threads across both TFK and BF - we rely, to a very real extent, on members like you to alert us to things that need our attention - so THANK YOU SO MUCH for the part you played in letting us know what was going on, so we could fix it ASAP.

I'm so sorry that it even happened, am still kind of shocked that anyone would put such awful things down in the first place, much less on a family-friendly FISH forum. As Perseusmom said, we've actively been discussing the whole roleplay thing on BF and trying to figure out how to handle it. Hopefully we'll be able to prevent anything along these lines from happening again.

Action will be taken against them, we're discussing that right now. It's hard not to let emotions take over in situations like this one, hard to be fair. . . we'll figure it out. . .

Sorry again that this happened, but thank you for your help in getting it shut down - AND great work in thinking to do a screen shot! Members like you are what make this site wonderful! *hugs*

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Whip has been cracked :whip:, temp. bans will be in place today :smash: along with STERN warnings given to the offenders that if it happens again, we will permanently ban them from the forums.

Thank you Marie. I don't know what they were thinking either :roll:

·
Reference Team
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys! I understand you can't be everywhere at once. There really aren't enough mods at the moment. Thats why I said I get that drama happens and ..ermmm especially on certain parts of the site that shall not be named(BF lol). I know there is a LOT perhaps too much mods have to deal with. And thanks perseusmom.. We do have fun talking in chat. at least it's safe there..and when it's not we have special easy ways of dealing with that amongst ourselves in chat. So again... Thank you guys for the ban. Maybe a sticky regarding improper behaviors in role play(like insinuating it has happened already without airing who and what) will result in a points warning system where each temp ban is a point till they reach their full ban. IDK. Good luck guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts