Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
706 Posts
Blue, just reading about the synodontus catfish. Are you saying they are compatible with malawi cichlids? Sure would be nice to have a bottom feeder in my cichlid tank. :)

· Registered
706 Posts
Thank you for sharing the photos Bolty, lovely aquarium! One of the cats looks like a pictus catfish? Oh, and how do you stack your rocks like that? I'd love to decorate with rocks but don't have a clue how to go about doing it.l

I just worry about putting any kind of bottom feeder in with the cichlids because of the nature of the cichlids. Especially since I bought them all at the same time and now if I add anything new they are going to be territorial about it.

Re: the upside down catfish, Dawn - I have seen them, are they okay with cichids?

· Registered
706 Posts
I'll go with the upside down catfish then, since they are a member of the syndontis cats (but won't do so until I get a larger tank) :D thanks to all for your advice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.