Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i posted this topic on another forum and not one responded. So here it goes; i purchased a new tank and trying to figure out what to do.... i have a 75 with all my fish in it right now and a 55 cycling.. basic fish are 3 blk calvus, 4 ocetallus golds, 1 pulcher (tangs)..., 1 yellow lab, 2 lab hongi, 1 red zebra, 1 Sciaenochromis fryeri (malawi). just wondering what would you do have so many ideas (species calvus, 55 shellie tank......) just thought one or two thoughts might help me decide. thanks for all who reply

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I know about the mix, I moved and had to recycle my other 55 so there mixed for now. the only ones not taking the mix are the golds the female is just to small for the malawis especially the red zebra. I will check that cat fish out though thanks again.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I believe that i got some good comments out of there thanks. Hey i went with the upside down cat, and now have my tanks speperated. the cat is in the 80 gal with malawis but i have not seen him in a week? do they need to school ie do i need more than one or could he have been a late night snack?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.