Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here. In my home we have several different tropical fish tanks throughout the house. In the living room, we have a 5 gallon goldfish tank, 2 small Betta tanks, and a 20 gallon tropical fish tank. In my sons room, he has a goldfish tank, a 10 gallon trpoical fish tank, and 2 Betta tanks also he has a 5 gallon Tetra tank. My daughter has a 10 gallon tropical tank, a goldfish tank, a 5 gallon mickey mouse tank, and 2 Betta tanks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wow, your family has many fish tanks. How did you become so interested in keeping aquariums? When you say tropical, do you mean saltwater?

mjcolenc said:
I am new here. In my home we have several different tropical fish tanks throughout the house. In the living room, we have a 5 gallon goldfish tank, 2 small Betta tanks, and a 20 gallon tropical fish tank. In my sons room, he has a goldfish tank, a 10 gallon trpoical fish tank, and 2 Betta tanks also he has a 5 gallon Tetra tank. My daughter has a 10 gallon tropical tank, a goldfish tank, a 5 gallon mickey mouse tank, and 2 Betta tanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess it was my 11 year old son that got us started last year. You see, he had a favorite cat that slept with him, and last year the cat got sick and we tried nursing him back to health, it worked for a month, but then he got sick again. He died just as I put him on the counter at the vets. :cry:

My son has some medical problems, and well in a nut shell, he decided wanted something else other than a cat to get him interested in.

And from there, things prgressed.

It is my son and I that keep up with the tanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts