Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Just thought Id let you guys know Iv just got antoher 40 gallon tank Since I couldnt bair giving up my cold water gold fish to make it into a tropical so luckily The gold fish are staying and I have got thias new 40 gallon for tropical fish :). Any advice for me would be great since this will be my first tropical tank I have read loads but Maybe you can tell me more thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No. no idea yet What fish Im keeping in it. I think Il get about 5 bigger fish then like some little neons. If you could maybe write a list of 5 different breeds that get along well And that arnt overly priced and not prone to diseas. That would be great Help. Thank :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm so glad you're keeping your godlfish!!! Yay!!!

My hat's off to you!!! :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gourami are beautiful additions to any tank, and are calm and peaceful with a community tank. I would think a tank your size should be able to hold most species, but none of the Giant variety. Of course my favorites are the small Honey Gouramis, they are absolutely beautiful

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks rue I realy like gold fish I have 4 fan tails And I dont know theres just some thing about them I realy realy like :). So Much I spent £150 on a new tank so they didnt have to go. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts