Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm so jealous, thats one of the most exciting psrts of fish keeping, when u have to decide themes and stock and plants etc.

Do u know what theme ur gonna choose for it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dlil said:
Tidy, what's the stock list likely to be ?
Well, to be honest, I'm going to move the juveniles that I have in my 75g over. I may add one or two more, but that's about it. I have all Central/South American cichlids.

-jaguar
-black belt
-crenicichla sp. Venezuela
-Texas
-flowerhorn
-green terror (I haven't decided on him yet)

·
Registered
257 Posts
nice tank! when i was going down the pics it was funny cause it has the big one then another one then another one i was expecting to keep going around in a aquarium circle! :wink:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
lovely tank...that looks like the one they have in my petsmart here....i dont think i could handle a tank that big tho...my lil 47 gal is perfect for me. =)

congrats!

·
Registered
40 Posts
mixologist said:
Picked up my 220g tank today. I'm happy now.
yeah, right. you just think that your happy now........... give it a few months, and you'll be thinking in your head "now, why didn't I just try to find a 350 or 400 gallon tank..........."
but seriously :yourock: what are the dimensions of the tank?

·
Registered
115 Posts
EXACTLY same style as mine, but mines half the size of yours :D

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
AF_medic said:
mixologist said:
Picked up my 220g tank today. I'm happy now.
yeah, right. you just think that your happy now........... give it a few months, and you'll be thinking in your head "now, why didn't I just try to find a 350 or 400 gallon tank..........."
but seriously :yourock: what are the dimensions of the tank?
well why think, why not get the 400 gallon tank as well as the one you have now, mts isnt that bad :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
3 things i like about your tank

1 - its a nice looking tank
2 - its very nice size
3 - its a very very stocked tank (well will be)

very nice mate :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts