Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got some new plantsies for my tankipoo (no I am not attracked to other males- in other words, I'm not g** although I might sound like it))

hey wutchoo looking at

nightscape w/o plants- used an improvised moonlight

·
Registered
620 Posts
I like your tank your getting the natural look.. Great job :D Whats the stock?

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Nice.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brace yourself... and please dont preach about overstocking my tank :D

1 zebra danio (its m8 died of internal parasites ... its so sad because they were always playing together and now its the only one left... :cry: )

2 von rio flame tetras

3 peppered cories
1 blackfin cory (they get along fine, the two dif species. the blackfin was actually a rescue)

1 common
1 common bn (unsure but looks really like a bn)

1 juvi angel (will give to lfs soon)

1 gold gourami
3 tiger barbs (juvis. length is the diameter of a quarter)

all in a 10 gallon... :shock:
yes yes i know i will be trading some of them for credit/equipment

BTW, thanks for the compliments :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Cool -- I like your gravel and the pot looks great too. The plants really bring it all together. Very nice!

Is that a cory in the 2nd photo? Neat.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks!

its actually a von rio begging for food :D
I couldn't help but laugh because its always the angel that does all the beggar work :D
I tried taking some pics but that durned thing kept on turning away from the camera. :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys do you think that with a couple more live plants, I could make a submission for the Tank of the Month thing?

I wouldn't stand a chance, but its still a try... :D (have you noticed that this is my fav smiley? :D oops)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
tank of the month is for every body u dont need to get plants just to add it it something fun to see your tank being rated. i had 2.18 :roll: but i think its just fun :D

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Hi Jinithith2.:wave:

As Joe said, everybody is entitled to submit his/her tank pics.:mrgreen: Looks may not be the one that matters but what matters is sharing your pics with everyone. Though I never get to share mine as I need to have in full tank shot but the distance needed just to get a full tank shot is almost impossible.

P.S. My tank is almost bare except with a few swords, lotus, crypts, driftwoods and rocks.:mrgreen: Thanks to some of my fish for mowing down several of my swords and vallisnerias.
At least, I get to buy more Nymphaea stellatas.:mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts