Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I really need your help and opinions. I have angelfish and I tried to feed him, but it seems that my fish is not eating. I tried to feed him with all types of fish foods, but Im losing hope. I did some research on my own and found out that feeding fish pot oil does give their metabolism a boost. Like this article about a marijuana strain Space Candy Strain Review - I Love Growing Marijuana. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Feeding fish pot oil is certainly one I have never heard before to be honest. Do you think you could give us some more information about the tank, the age of the fish possibly, how often you cycle your tank, etc? I'll do some digging around and see if I can find anything that might have slipped through the cracks of your search, keep us informed and we'll do our best to figure it out.
Good luck!

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I’ve seen some videos of scientific experiments with fish. It was pretty funny - the fish were swimming weird. Fish returned to normal.

I’ve given it to dogs on occasion - took the edge off and calmed them down in a stressful situation. That being said, I find a benedryl to be equally effective.

Garlic is also good for stimulating appetite and is far less expensive . High quality foods like new life spectrum have garlic in the formula.

Not eating is not good. Is the fish taking food in the mouth and spitting it out or not even showing interest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts