Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all of my fellow fish fanatics. I’m a young fish keeper and I have owned fish (specifically bettas) for 8 years. I started off with a male beta who lived for seven years and in his last year I got a female who is still with me. I have a 10 gallon and a 5 gallon and I am planning on getting a 55 gallon. I own one beta one snail and three guppies currently as well as two toads two dogs and way too many houseplants. I joined this forum opening for advice with my 55 gallon that’s on its way, but I hope to get to know all of you and your wonderful finned and finless friends

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hello all of my fellow fish fanatics. I’m a young fish keeper and I have owned fish (specifically bettas) for 8 years. I started off with a male beta who lived for seven years and in his last year I got a female who is still with me. I have a 10 gallon and a 5 gallon and I am planning on getting a 55 gallon. I own one beta one snail and three guppies currently as well as two toads two dogs and way too many houseplants. I joined this forum opening for advice with my 55 gallon that’s on its way, but I hope to get to know all of you and your wonderful finned and finless friends
Right on, nice to meet you! Welcome to TFK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts