Tropical Fish Keeping banner

improved version of side-show

5K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  pop 
#1 ·
Salutations All:
I liked suggestion about having a less dark back-ground and I found the suggestions to have the back-ground less light interesting so I tried to achieve consensus by using a less dark but yet, somewhat light grey back-ground. All the busy noise on the first & second attempts forced me to develop sub-level images in which I was able to maintain consistence using the same color back-ground, same font, font size and color schema throughout the document. Viewers are notified the shift into sub-images by changing font fill color to a light blue with stroke of dark blue vs. the top-level images font fill of light yellow with a stroke of even brown.

I would find it helpful when there are post that point out where improvement is in need.
Please check my grammar and spelling for correctness and offer suggestions for content improvement.

Thanks for the suggestions,
pop

#28 ·
Salutations aokashi:

I have to explain the basis for selecting the medium of slide show over a diagram is that I am seeking an inter-active process and a diagram is far too passive. I think folks gain an understanding faster with more thought-ful connections using inter-active processes.
I considered a diagram but was not able to make it inter-active. I even tried putting a flash pop-up, gel buttons but nothing worked for me. A good idea though for someone with more knowledge and skill.

I went to the fish profiles today and was happily surprised by the up-grade. Thanks for making the profiles usable again.

pop

#30 ·
Hello wake49:
I understand that you were being polite and respectful and I must apologies for my rude reply. If there is one thing I am afraid of it is recognition … how can the chief of denial be recognized he can’t and still deny everything. You will find that all of my posts that I think about there is a disclaimer stating a lack of validity just so I won’t be recognized.
This site is crawled a lot and one thing I don’t wish for is to have what I think leaked to the internet and world.

I look foreword to experiencing a great and friendly conversation at some point with you. I am sure you have some interesting thoughts and can help me learn more about fish keeping.

As far as the fish profiles go you all did good and that is where recognition should go!

pop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.