Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've been trying to check out some of the important topics but the links don't work. They just open a blank page and go no further.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
We've decided to unstick the sticky since we don't know where they were previously link to either!

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Thank you JonandJo

I'm moving this thread to Members Discuss with Mods so we can chat and track better.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Since a lot of these are good articles...I've resorted to googling the topics and copying and pasting to update links... they should be functional again... shortly

update:
I've relinked as many as I could. Some articles are very useful while others are somewhat outdated. Never the less... they're worth keeping.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Jon and Jo, and thanks for your help with the re-linking, Kitty!

Our Reference Team will be going through all of the stickies in the near future and sorting all all those that are outdated or need to be corrected, so hopefully we will have all similar issues solved soon. I know there are quite a few that need some TLC. <3

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol as a forum member I will do my best to find as many faults as possible so you can be kept as it is a well known fact you don't have a life.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
haha, thanks for that ~.^

We shall do our very best to accommodate your every wish and command, but be forewarned - you WILL be put off until AFTER the next round of water changes! :p

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My life is 12 hr shifts followed by babysitting and trying to look after my fish

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Then you won't have *too* much time to cause trouble! >.<
I'm teasing - welcome to TFK, hope you find time in your busy schedule to enjoy our lil' community! ^_^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts