Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be nothing but hate coming from a certain poster in the "How my bettas recovered... :) " in the Journal section.

It's really bothering me that rather than doing something constructive, the Original Poster is getting outright hate because of something he did when he first purchased his Betta Fish. Rather than anything constructive going on, the other poster is just trying to start arguments with myself, the original poster and someone else who asked for the hate posts to stop.

If someone could please do something about the situation. It's really hurting /MY/ feelings, let alone the person who posted the thread!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Thanks, I'm taking a look through it now.. Will post when I'm done.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Olympia!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, dramaqueen. I apologize for my part in the conversation, I should've not responded to the negativity and stuck to talking with the original poster.

Reactions: SeaHorse

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I'm on it too! Just read it thru and am here to help if needed. Jakie

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, I'm so glad that the Mod's on this website are so on top of things.
:)

I really love this community so far and having Mod's be able to be on top of things just make it that much better.
:D

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Anytime you see something get out of control or someone yelling in a post, feel free to click the little red/white triangle with the exclamation point. Over on the left <--. It sends us ALERT, a copy of the post, what thread, what was said, who said it, and you write why you are "Alerting" us. Works great, we all get it, and I even have it set up so that I get an email when one comes in to go look for the problem asap.

Reactions: Sakura8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts