Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one,

Ive been gone awhile busy moving into a new home and getting it into order. Finally got some time for my aquariums now and doing a lil winter cleaning.

I have:

Plants:

Flame moss Golf Ball size $8
Peacock Moss Golf Ball size $5 and Tennis Ball size $10
Subwassertang Golfball size $5 and Tennis Ball Size $10
Crypt Spirilias Med sized has leaves as long as 10+ but only about 4-5 leaves $5
Crypt Wendtii 'Bronze' Beautiful med. specimen $5
Dwarf Water Lettuce sandwich bag $3

Very Very Rare Bullosa Crypt 'Bario' $100 only 1 available at the moment

Shrimp:

Cherries $1 each very very hardy!
Yellows $2 each
Pumpkins $3 each

If you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to message me I would be happy to answer any questions.

-Lucas

·
Registered
460 Posts
hey! long time no see! you sent me an awesome roak that got me so hooked on plants. wanted to say thanks and also great plants from you for anyone interested! *would order if it wasn't so deathly cold here right now* hope you have more available when i am able to buy.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words, yeah I remember! I love to hear that I helped introduce someone to the planted tank side of aquariums :) I should be around for awhile now that I have moved and starting to settle down more. Alot of my rare plants are starting to grow out alot too :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
I definitely can't afford it but could you post pictures of the Crypt Bullosa? I'm just curious as to what it looks like since I've never heard of it before.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I do and also ship with your choice of Peacock Moss or Subwassertang and comes with a tracking number.

Sorry for the delay on the crypt pic, still have to take it and put it on the computer. Been working 12-13 hr days all week so time has been crunched and objectives prioritized.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Yes I do and also ship with your choice of Peacock Moss or Subwassertang and comes with a tracking number.

Sorry for the delay on the crypt pic, still have to take it and put it on the computer. Been working 12-13 hr days all week so time has been crunched and objectives prioritized.
Ok, how much is the shipping??

Oh I understand trying to have the time to doing stuff at home when you are working 12+hours a day. Makes it hard.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, I raised the rainbows up from eggs :) It really is a unique tanks especially with the flora and fauna. It has alot of really rare buces and the crypts and anubias. As well as 5 different schools of cories. Ive been trading in my rainbow livestock for cred to get a big school of glass cats and bleeding hearts 15-20+, and 2 bala sharks, with small schools of tetras and rainbows 2-5+Prolly gonna be overstocked as usual lol good thing I dont mind changing water too much....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sorry, I should know this, but what is a PM and how do you send one? How much is shipping on shrimp to 84037? Ifyou getshrimp is some moss included free for them to hang on to? Do you have any return policy? Thanks!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol I like your user name :) PM is an private message, should be able to locate it up a the top of your page.

Shipping on shrimp is btw, $8-12 heat pack +$2 I will knock down prices though depending on how much you get... You want more, I charge less ;) and just give you a total shipped number which will be discussed in a pm.

I do ship them with moss, choices are subwassertang or peacock moss.

I will replace the shrimp if something happens to them in transit, leave them in the bag and take a pic of there deadnes and send it to me. Ive never had this be a issue though in the thousands that I have shipped through out the years.

I accept PayPal

-Lucas

·
Registered
346 Posts
grrrrr. I can't find that ANYWHERE! is it supposed to be up with the stuff that says:
update cp
unanswered
search
etc...
Or is pm somewhere else? I can't find it I'm sooo confused! ):

1 - 20 of 45 Posts