Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My choice would be a Black Ghost Knife... then I could become huge and eat little guppies and swim sideways, upside down, backwards... :D

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Thread moved as we can't have too many topics related to fish in Offtopic Discussion section.:blueshake:

I would be an altum angelfish swimming the tank with erect fins and hide amongst the tall plants.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
706 Posts
I would be anything large enough to be predator vs. prey :p

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Either a Green sturgeon because they live for hundreds of years or a Whale Shark because it is the largest fish in the world. Both also have few if any predators.

As for aquarium fish, probably an Albino BN pleco. Just way too fun to watch and when breeding change colors unlike any other fish I have ever seen. Now if I could just get one!

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
tophat665 said:
Grunion. Gettin' freaky on the beach on a moonlit night.
:bluelaugh: A monster at sea freaking a couple who are stargazing along the shore.:wink2:

·
Registered
168 Posts
If i were to live in the sea i would love to be a shark, they are such an ancient species. If i were to be an aquarium fish i'd be a cat fish of some sort.

L

·
0 Posts
hmmm, I would have to pick a Frontosa they get large enough not to have to worry about being picked on. Yet they are beautiful, gracefull and a little shy. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
so many to pick from! um... i love huma triggers so much so maybe one of those for a sw tank... and i love rays to, their movements just mesmorize me...so i could be a tea cup ray for fw.

·
Banned
750 Posts
I want to be an angelfish for a day, so I can talk to my sick angel to find out if it wants to be put out of it's misery or kept alive at it's current state.

·
Registered
656 Posts
humongous aethiopicus

African lungfish, breath air, crush anything that fits in your mouth, and get to monster size.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
On 2nd thought, I wouldn't go closer to Gump.:blink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts