Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased some White skirted Tetras from a Petsmart near my house that had dirty tanks, with a lot of the other ones being quarantined because of disease and the Tetra tank having cloudy water and being way over stocked. I would like to put some loaches in the tank tomorrow (I'm not going to overflow the bio capacity, I've cycled this tank with larger fish for weeks now), but the bag slipped in and spilled the water and fish in my main tank. Should I wait a few days/weeks before getting the loaches? They're really sensitive to water quality and diseases and are very hard to find.

Someone please help!
Thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
I just purchased some White skirted Tetras from a Petsmart near my house that had dirty tanks, with a lot of the other ones being quarantined because of disease and the Tetra tank having cloudy water and being way over stocked. I would like to put some loaches in the tank tomorrow (I'm not going to overflow the bio capacity, I've cycled this tank with larger fish for weeks now), but the bag slipped in and spilled the water and fish in my main tank. Should I wait a few days/weeks before getting the loaches? They're really sensitive to water quality and diseases and are very hard to find.

Someone please help!
Thanks

bag of what spilled in the water?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts