Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I can see this thread too. But FishySquishy could not as she is a regular member.

Confirmed this works like the MemberDiscusWithMod area. 2 way communication only with the OP.

Reactions: Chesh

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Thanks Jon! (Does every post generate another email? or just the original post? )

Reactions: Chesh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can read communications on this thread, because I created it. All other threads in this area are invisible to me - so it works just like Members Discuss With Mods. . .

Be aware that the OP will be able to read all messages, so don't tell 'em their article stinks, or they might cry. . . T__T

For some reason I can't like anything in here, though! *dislikes not liking things*

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Sorry about that, John (and all the OTHER reffies that are being bombarded with E-mails). This is why I declined to have my E-mail notifications turned on, lol. I'm subscribed to this subforum, so it comes up in my user CP when anyone posts here. . .

Thanks for helping me test, guys!!! *hugs*

LET ME KNOW if you want to be taken OFF of E-mail notifications!!! . . . cuz' that suuuuucks! >.<

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
A flood! Yes. . . and if we decide to post actually ASKING for members to submit images - or whatever, it could potentially be more like a tidal wave (though that isn't likely)!

I'll post this, just in case you (or the others) don't know. This area - Reference Material Submissions, is located in "The Tropical Fishkeeping Community" tab on the main page.
You should be able to go into the RMS area, and on the top right-hand side of your screen, you will see a dark blue tab labeled "FORUM TOOLS."
Click on that, and one of the options is "SUBSCRIBE TO THIS FORUM" (you can do this on any of the forums on TFK)
Once you subscribe, any new posts in here should show up in your User CP. . .

I *think* you should be able to unsubscribe from the Email notifications on your own, but if not - send me a PM and I'll make sure it happens. . .

Sorry to have done that to all of you - I just needed to verify who could see what before we really started using it. . . and I like to see these things for myself!

·
Reference Team
1,000 Posts
Right. Got that tip up front. I don't check my email daily, so it's nice to know this will show up in my CP, since I subscribed to the whole forum (I think).

·
Reference Team
1,000 Posts
The notification of this forum on my CP takes up more space than the entire list of openthreads. And I have a lot of threads open. It's really in the way of how I handle my CP. I'm going to have to unsub from this. I'm sorry.

*No worries! I keep an eye on it, and so do some others - when something comes up in here, we'll know - and can let you know, too! ^_^

If you can't unsub from your Email, let me know and I'll have Yung take care of it. . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts