Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a 20 gal freshwater aquarium with the following residents... 1- miniature goldfish, 4-platty, 1-adolescent platy, 6-guppy, 4-ghost shrimp. I use an intank filter. I'm trying to figure out the best way to feed everyone for a week while I'm away. I use flakes most the time and feed twice a day.

Thanks for your assistance
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,
I have a 20 gal freshwater aquarium with the following residents... 1- miniature goldfish, 4-platty, 1-adolescent platy, 6-guppy, 4-ghost shrimp. I use an intank filter. I'm trying to figure out the best way to feed everyone for a week while I'm away. I use flakes most the time and feed twice a day.

Thanks for your assistance
Posted via Mobile Device
Buy some plants like Anacharis then get some week end feeders or something like a autofeeder like this: New LCD Digital Automatic Feeding Aquarium Tank Fish Food Feeder Timer | eBay

·
Registered
690 Posts
Leave them be for a week. I've heard more nightmare stories over the years that started with feeder blocks & auto feeders than I can count, but none that pertain to several days of fasting healthy adult fish.

·
Registered
211 Posts
don't need to feed them honestly.. I never feed my fish 2-3x a day like some people say I feed them maybe once a day or once every 2 days..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts