Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is someone picking a fight on my page about goldfish and i deleted the posts but i wanted to know if i could block them in case they try and bother me again

·
Banned
12,153 Posts
Go to your User control panel and there should be an edit or ignore contact list. Also, if you have a problem with a member you can always use the report button or contact a mod via pm or come to members discuss with mods like you just did.

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
As per what Dramaqueen said, we take very seriously members harassing other members, so if you do either receive a PM or message (save all PM's which contain harassment or threatening behavior), please report it to any of the moderator team immediately.

If no moderator is online (which is rare), then you can either PM us or use the report function(we receive an email telling us a report has been sent and about what)

Thank you for taking the time to ask this and if you need any other assistance do not hesitate to ask any of us, we are here to make this forum enjoyable for you.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well basically she was saying i was wrong for saying that goldfish live in cold water and then i told her im not trying to fight and she continued to argue with me so i deleted the messages

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
yay! You get a gold medal for your bravery :) The ignore option is soooo useful. I really wish more people would use it.
Unfortunately most people cant resist arguing it out. :(

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yay! You get a gold medal for your bravery :) The ignore option is soooo useful. I really wish more people would use it.
Unfortunately most people cant resist arguing it out. :(
haha thanks i just dont have the time to put up with that:roll:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Well if it helps, goldfish are technically cool water fish. But like most fish from cool areas, they have to be able to survive a hot summer. With our breeding we have made them even more tolerant, but from a historic perspective they are cool water. (And as a side note, those koi you hear of that live 100-250 years can only live that long in cold climates).
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i tried telling her that but she said the live better in 85 degrees and i just didnt feel like arguing, its not that important to me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts