Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Can someone please tell me how I put pictures into my gallery (or album) for other people to view?

Thank you

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Hi Puffy,

We are going to be making a switch soon that will require pictures to be uploaded to public galleries but will still allow you to have a personal gallery.

You can add a photo to a public gallery by clicking Fish Pictures on the menu bar, select the appropriate category, and then click upload pic.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Admin :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Puffy,

We are going to be making a switch soon that will require pictures to be uploaded to public galleries but will still allow you to have a personal gallery.

You can add a photo to a public gallery by clicking Fish Pictures on the menu bar, select the appropriate category, and then click upload pic.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Admin :)
Hi there administrators,
I have the same problem, I've tried and tried with no success. I've just Emailed you 2 pics called 'Beta and delta' and 'Jewels and dog' which I would like you to attach to my logon if possible. THANX VERY MUCH! You did this for me before I forgot my password and had to re-join. My Email address is [EDITED] ( confidential where other viewers are concerned please - to prevent an overload of Emails!)
It's probably because my system is antiquated and runs on windows 2000 (with updates). It asks for a number that I just don't have on my system.............
Cheers Jewels

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Hi Jewels,

Have you noticied the "Tanks" tab beside each post? We aren't heavy on photo albums here and use our custom Aquarium Log instead. You can profile your aquariums and upload photos (and even videos, if you want) here.

Once you do that, your aquarium profiles and all of the photos you upload for them will be available beside each of your posts.

I've edited your email address out of your post since you make clear you'd like it to remain confidential, which I think is a good idea. ;-)

Best,
Mike :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts