Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add tank info to aquariums under my name in posts?
Delete visitor messages?

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
Add tank info to aquariums under my name in posts?
To add anything as part of your "signature" that will appear in all your posts, click "User CP" in the blue bar across the top (far left), then click "Edit Signature" under the "Settings & Options" tab.

To add aquarium data and photos to your log which appears under the "Aquariums" tab at the left below your name, use the "Aquarium Log" in the blue bar.

Delete visitor messages?
Again under "User CP", this time click "Your Profile" at the top. This will bring up your profile page with the messages. At the far right of each one there is a little box. Click that to put a "check" in it. Then at the bottom on the left, select delete messages and click "Go."

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must be missing something! I can't find the aquarium tab in the blue bar. Sigh. I mean my tank a d pics are in my album but I thought under aquarium tab would be more accessible. Thanks for the info on all though.

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
I must be missing something! I can't find the aquarium tab in the blue bar. Sigh. I mean my tank a d pics are in my album but I thought under aquarium tab would be more accessible. Thanks for the info on all though.
In the blue header at the top of every page, the third heading from the left is "Aquarium Log." You click that to edit your aquarium. Is this not working for you? I just tried it and it works for me. Let me know.

Over on the left under your name there are two tabs, the left says "User" and the right "Aquariums." Using the Aquarium Log in the blue header adds an aquarium to this log. When I click on yours, it says you have no tanks, so you haven't added any yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Top header? Mine says, from left to right, userCP, FAQ, calendar. Can't be rocket science. Not sure why I'm stuck. ;(
Maybe I'm having more of a brain fart than I thought. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
BettaFran which site are you using, the Bettafish forum ? If you only using the Bettafish.com site you can need to come to our parent site which is tropicalfishkeeping.com and you will see the blue bar on the top of the page and the Aquarium Log is third from the left of the page, click on that and you will see a bar that says Add an aquarium which you need to click which will take you to a form to fill out about your tank and also you can load the photos of your tanks there as well.

Let me know if this makes sense and you understand okay how to add a tank to your user name box. After you add the information about your tank in the Aquarium Log it will or should show up in your user name box Aquariums tab. I am not the best at explaining but I do hope this helps you out. If this doesnt help you hang there we will keep trying to help you figure it out, it is a bit confusing :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks PerseusMom. Problem was I was just using forum site; actually didn't even know about main site. Well at least I know I'm not losing it that bad! Hehe. Think I'm good to go now.
Thanks to both you and Byron for your help :)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Your very welcome BettaFran and I am happy to hear your good to go, let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with :-D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts