Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently got a glofish, I was attempting to breed them (For fun not to sell) but the glofish tank broke, all the fish died when they hit the floor except for one. The glofish that survived dosn't get along with any of the other fish. She dosn't get along with her own kind, or guppies, mollies or platy's. She is very aggresive and often chases the other fish. When I put her alone she won't eat and becomes very faded and close to death. I have tried putting her alone several times, but it countuined. I can't riak puttin her with other fish because she will severly injure them or even killed them. I put her with a small school of 8 neon tetras hoping they would get along and by the end of the day she had killed 5 neon tetras. The only 3 were hiding and she was swimming around frantically trrying to find them. I posted several adds on craiglist and such saying Free glofish! Hoping sombody really experienced with glofish speciffically would come and help. But nobody wants this glofish. I have had her for almost 2 years now and I hate seeing her sad and losing color alone in her 5 gallon fish tank with not even a snail or ghost shrimp to keep her company. (she also has attacked and damaged the snails shell belive it or not) I am hoping somone here can help me identify this problem. This is her last chance, I will have to flush her down the toilet if nobody has any idea because she is suffering and not eating and will starve to death soon so it would probably be the best option to kill her this way. I have tried salt baths in case of some weird disease but there has been no such luck please help me because I won't stand and wait for her to starve to death.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts