Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I'm Alexis.
I live in Fabulous Tempe, Arizona where the temperature reads, Hot, Hotter, Convection Oven.

I keep mainly South American Cichlids and plecos. Although I have stopped buying anything except plecos.
I admit that I do have some "pet fish" with names but they're from the start up of my hobby.
Remember those days? You'd buy a fish, find out the LFS lied about size and/or temperment and now you're attached? Well, that's how I ended up with 18 tanks.
I am currently excitedly waiting for a shipment of Longfin Albino brsitlenose fry!
Yup!
I'm addicted!
Oh, I should warn you all, I have a very silly and sometimes strange sense of humor.... :oops:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Rebecca said:
Don't worry, we all have a wacky sense of humor. (especially Blue.)
She would have found out sooner or later...:bluelaugh:
Welcome to FishForum.com Alexis :wave: Watch out especially for Blue and Katherine73 :tongue:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Brie said:
Rebecca said:
Welcome to FishForum.com Alexis :wave: Watch out especially for Blue and Katherine73 :tongue:
Oi! Brie! :twisted:

Hi Alexis, and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Brie said:
Rebecca said:
Did we say we don't have the sense of humor?:devil:

Hiya Alexis.:wave:
Welcome aboard.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome Alexxis.

You all need to watch yourselves. This woman will put you in check everytime. She really knows her stuff.

Glad to see you made the switch. Not really pleco specific but with 18 tanks I'm sure you'll find plenty to your liking.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
sunshine said:
Hi Alexis. Guess who ?
Rev.:wink2:

Hi and welcome aboard.:wave:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome Alexis! hello from the Great White North; I have an odd sense of humour also, just ask anyone at the law office i work at. :p I work part time at a pet store as well, selling fish. Can we say, "Addiction"? lol, everyone needs a hobby :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
hi alexis,

nice to see you here! 8)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
welcome to FF! nice to have you aboard!

Bri

1 - 18 of 18 Posts