Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody responded to what I should do about the glofish. (Check out my other discussions to read and find out what happened) My glofish was sitting on the bottom extremely close to death and clear she was suffering so I was forced to flush he down the toilet because she would have been in pain like that for days, barely moving. As you have read before she was very aggresive with whatever fish I put her with including her own kind, it was a glofish so she was supposed to be a community fish. I put her alone but when I did she refused to eat. I kept switching her between being with other fish so she could eat and survive and being alone so she didn't harm other fish. What she killed 5 of 8 neon tetras I had to put her alone for good because of this. Its so sad that today she died. In the beggining I was trying to breed her and other glofish for fun togethre, she was extremely calm and peacful back then but after the tank broke and all of the other glofish died she became aggresive. I put her with a tank of glofish I was showcasing at the breeding shop but she attacked them badly. I put her with guppies, mollies, back with the glofish, even dwarf baby angeflish at one point when I was super desperate. Nothing worked and when she finally killed 5 on my neon tetras I put her alone forever. Forced to flush he down toilet because she was on pain from not eating. RIP Pink rose the glofish 11/12/2020 She lived a full life and she now can be reunited with the only fish she was friendly with in the beginning...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts