Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - 2nd forum I've signed up for - last one... people seemed more bossy than friendly!

First tank since I had one with my father about 20yrs ago (I was 10-15 during this time so really my fathers tank) so - my first solo tank...s MTS strikes fast!

Need the forums as none of my friends are into aquariums :( silly I know! So lets chat - if your local(ish) that's even better! (GTA)

Overall, the 20 will become 70+ in the new year! (I'm aware of all the requirements for each fish - I am a research junkie!
20 Gal - 3 Angels, 1 Gold Nugget Pleco, 6 H. Rasbosa, 3 Julian Cory, 3 Peppered Cory, 1 Panda (all the Cory's do hang out together) moderately planting (all the fish are juveniles)

10 Gal - heavily planted with 3 Pea puffers (1male 2 female), Clown Pleco, 3 Ottos

Both tanks get 10 to 20% changes every other day with one a week moving to 50%. I don't find this process time heavy, weighed against dog ownership.

Cheers!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi! I'm from Manitoba...so we're almost neighbours...lol. Sounds like you're enjoying your tanks! I'm new here too and really enjoy the group of people here and the abundance of info! Sure would love to see pics! :cheers:

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
hello and welcome,i hope you'll be very happy here.:-D

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
I'm new here too
hello and welcome to you too,i can't seem to see your thread introducing
yourself ?
i hope you'll be very happy here with us all.:-D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi! I'm from Manitoba...so we're almost neighbours...lol. Sounds like you're enjoying your tanks! I'm new here too and really enjoy the group of people here and the abundance of info! Sure would love to see pics! :cheers:
Too funny... not too bad, a days drive or 2hr flight! lol

I'll get some pics up asap!

Thanks for the message - good to meet you and hope to hear from you more :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts