Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ruben, I'm 49 years old and just got back to the fishkeeping hobby since I had almost 29 years back a fish tank in Cuba with a lot of fish and every body was happy and live together with no problem at all. But now I have a 75 gallon freshwater tank and start reading about some fish and I found all the information about the nitrogen cycle and is like getting into a new world. Some fish can't be together, not all food is good for all, etc. So I'm reading and reading and learning a lot about how to take care of the fish and a lot other details. Then, searching online I found TFK and this forum have a lot of information that will help me to properly take care of my fish and tank.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome. This site is great for information. Check out the reference material section for fish info, plant info. It's helped me when I first was looking to start keeping tropical fish. People on this site are pretty good at helping with any questions you may have.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hello Ruben, welcome to the forum :wave:

Reactions: SPYDER813

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Ruben. You will learn a lot here. Enjoy and looking forward to what you share with us along your journey. Have fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts