Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just joined...
im in ohio, near cleveland.
i love my tanks and have been an experienced aquarium keeper for probably 12 years or so. was inexperienced for many years before that hehe...
i like astronomy, camping, real fishing:lol:, my rc cars and stuff, and many other things.
hope this forum is helpful and busy.
i have bred multiple types of fish including various cichlids, plecos, and catfish.
i currently have frontosa, blue dolphin cichlids, clown loaches, yoyo loaches, madly spawning bristlenose plecos, some small african cats, and my much loved 30+ inch fire eel.
i am about to embark on my newest set up of a discus tank.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Hello and welcome to TFK! Sounds like you have some awesome hobbies, and a lot of fun going on in your tanks to boot.

Some days it's absolutely hopping here, other days it's a bit slow. Sometimes it's everywhere, sometimes it's just...-there-. =P

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do have a lot going on. and i forgot about my wonderful 2 year old daughter. she loves the fish too and occasionally likes helping at feeding time. and by helping i mean she throws the food container lids in, and the pill crusher too. silly girl is trying to redecorate

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
hello and warm welcome
i hope you'll be very happy here with us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts