Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
angel lover said:
Congratulations on your new tank! Nice setup there, is that a coconut shell cave in there?
2 Coconut Caves....1 for shrimp...1 for fish.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
nice, your tank water seems a bit cloudy, i think you might be overdoing the CO2 a bit, or you are overfeeding, other than that when you get rid of the breeders net it will look very nice :)

EDIT: as joe said it is possibly the lighting reflection but matt has had problems with cloudy water before, i was just checkin

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
i think its just a reflection from thelight thats makeing it cloudy. well thats what it looks like from the pic. but i dunno

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It seems cloudy Because the Co2 was reintroduced to the tank and that desk lamp is on.
Also, ever since I have been giving the 1 platty pimifix the top of the tank has been all bubbley.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
ok well you can slow down on the CO2 lol, could you perhaps give us a closeup on more of your fish like the wild-caught thing, the betta and stuff, i like bettas when they have a large space, those little containers at the pet store seem cramped and they dont move around much, when they are in a big tank its easier to see there color and it looks cool how they swim.

Wish you the best of luck on the Vivarium and 50 gallon hex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts