Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi, everyone! I’m Susan, but go by skayell on forums. I’m 63yo. I love rock and alternative music. My faves are Twenty One Pilots, Nothing But Thieves, Zola Blood, Blue Oyster Cult and Pink Floyd. (I say this like you care...) I live in an apartment complex populated about 70% with Chinese Graduate Students, Chinese Post Doc researchers, and Chinese visiting scholars. I edit articles and papers for some of them, so I now have many friends I would like to visit in China. I dye my hair purple to make people give me strange looks, but some people seem to like it.

I had aquariums long ago. Most of that time, I had two 30Gallons on a two level stand. I’ve often thought about getting another set up, but life got in the way. Then, my daughter decided she wanted to get some GloFish. So, my daughter bought a 5 gal and some GloFish. Since my daughter is an employed adult — Civil Engineer with USA Army Corps of Engineers — she can buy GloFish and tank if she wants. Don’t tell anyone, but I think GloFish are cute. And my daughter didn’t fill the aquarium with glowing plants, accessories, or use a glowing background, so the fish stand out.

But, now I want my own aquarium again! I’m dreaming of gouramies, angel fish, clown loaches, and... I even have a twenty gallon tank that was used as a terrarium. I only need a hood, substrate, filter, plants, LEDs and energy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts