Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p Ok so it is a 60 gallon long, has 2 aqueon quiet flow 30 filters, a heater, 2 inches of natural gravel, fake and live plants and a tetra whisper 80 with 2 4 inch airstones hooked up. So my question is are any of these stocking options good?

Option 1:

2 threespot gourami
2 gold gourami
2 opaline gourami
5 skirt tetras
4 cory catfish
6 zebra danios

Option 2:

2 threespot gourami
2 gold gourami
2 pearl gourami
5 skirt tetras
4 cory catfish
6 zebra danios

Option 3:

2 threespot gourami
2 gold gourami
2 Pearl gourami
6 Rosy or Cherry barbs
4 cory catfish
6 zebra danios

Option 4

2 threespot gourami
2 gold gourami
2 opaline gourami
6 Rosy or Cherry barbs
4 cory catfish
6 zebra danios

So would any of those work? What changes can I make to make them work better? Do you have any ideas of your own? Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh wow I didn't realize I had so many problems! Thanks for warning me :) Is there any way I can still have the gold gourami and three spot?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh ok so if I do a trio of gourami and 6 Cory catfish can I add any type of schooling fish?

And is there a possible way to add a pearl gourami
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok okay thanks I really like the rasboras! I'll skip the pearl and add a school of Cory cats., the rasboras, my gouramis, and maybe some type of tetra?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh okay hmm well I have the 1 gold and 2
Threespot as my sister who is going to college had them so sh gave them to me. Is there anything I can do about them? There is 1 male threespot 1 female threespot and a female gold. I really want to avoid rehoming them
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.