Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
moving salt water across country

I have moved from mid west to Fla. with 20 gal. reef, and 2 55 gal. one salt and one tropical using an adapter for lighter to enable ac current . I plugged in eheim media filter, and of course heater in a climate controlled environment. I had some casualties . Now I am moving from mid west to Albuquerque using the same process. empty tanks. keep all rock wet or submerged. Community fish in 5 gal, 2/3s full , lightly cover so no splashing. No feeding , air stone for aeration 1 eheim for filtration and heater at 76 degrees. and ofcourse letting my critters know they can hold on for a few days... 1 yellow tang, 1 blue tang, 3 clowns, 1 coral beauty, 2 chromis , mandarin goby and crabs with snails will be enjoying their trip

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
moving salt water across country

nice meet you! I am not computer savoy.so How do I comment in the forum? If I am doing it right ,I do not know about it

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice meet you! I am not computer savoy.so How do I comment in the forum? If I am doing it right ,I do not know about it
I'm still learning the "ins and outs" of this forum. But...to start a thread..find the category that pertains to your question or comment. Open the category and on the top left is "New Thread".... to comment on a thread you are reading...on the lower right you can click on "quick reply"...just put your cursor on the different pics there and you'll see your options

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Welcome! We're thrilled to have another "salty" join us! We have a whole salt water section and saltwater Reference Section.

You can also scroll to the very bottom of your screen and enter a comment there. You can quote what someone says in a post by clicking the quote button. That takes you to the reply spot also. Then try "Go Advance" some time... it takes you to a wider range of options across the top of the reply box and access to the Smilies.

Reactions: willow

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
hello and welcome, you'll be flying around the forum in no time. :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts