Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to start doing some contests , one about every 3 months or so, but to do this I want to do it in honor of my recently passed giant betta elvis, so i want to make a profile name "Elvis the giant" or some such name and i will only use it to hold contests for plant packages, peachii and i sell a bunch here on the forums and would like to give back and help some of the less fortunate members, I know how much all of our betta love their live plants.the prizes will very as I can't say what will be available but the winner will just have to pay 8.50 for shipping .

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Sorry no one has replied to you yet. We will have to have a discussion and get back to you about the UserID thing. Just not sure about this.
Thanks for your patience... it may take us a few days.

SeaHorse

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's ok I wanted to ask before I did it, like I said the name will only be used for contest purposes, peachii and I are huge advocates of bettas of course and planted tanks, and we know not everyone can afford plants or can find anything that is easy to grow at their LFS whichever it might be big chains or family owned, I had been in the fish keeping hobby most of my life a few breaks from moving coast to coast a few times, and this time I got into the planted tank end and I am a believer these days the fish seem happier and healthier in planted tanks

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I'm sorry... we didn't get back to you. I will take the blame for that!! Glad you posted to remind me tho!!

Actually we felt that NO it should only be in your name... but you can say, "in remembrance of" or "in honor of".... by all means, go ahead and do that.

(And sorry for your loss!! I've never seen a Giant Betta in real life. Can only imagine an even bigger personality!)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I am trying to do it more anonymously, sure some people will know it is us but most wont, but whatever I just won't bother

1 - 6 of 6 Posts