Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here! lol I just saw this forum.

My name is Megan. I have 12 full grown fish and 3 or 4 babies.

5 neon tetras
2 Plecos
3 Male gups
1 female gup
1 sunburst (platie?)
and of course the babies

But as a real big time hobby I breed rabbits. We currentally are at our lowest number because of winter. We have 23 rabbits. I breed fuzzylops and with my sisters holland lops and polish. :D I also have 1 dog 2 cats 1 bird and I think that covers that all except my moms betta. :D

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Hi Megan.:wave:

Welcome aboard to this forum.:thumbsup: Oooh..rabbits? Would love a pic or two of them.:love: You have pics?:) I'd love to see them.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

I have bout a million pics of are rabbits!

Are we allowed to post webbies on here? I could give you the webbie and you could just see them on there. It would be so much easier.

The plecos I have, well I guess I dont know, they grow to 24" they are brown, few spots and I guess thats all I know about them. They arent the gost or zebra ones. I just call them suckers or normal plecos! :lol:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Fuzz said:
Are we allowed to post webbies on here? I could give you the webbie and you could just see them on there. It would be so much easier.
Yes.:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SKAustin said:
Hello and Welcome to FishForum Megan. I hope you enjoy our community here. Thanks for joining up.

See you around the forum,
Steve
Hello Austin, Lot of things have changed in my tank now, I have numerous fry and one less pleco. I haven't been on here in a while, so I thought I'd come back to this topic so people could reknow me! :p

I posted pictures of the rabbits and I hope you enjoy(ed)them!

Thank you!

Megan.... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts