Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My thing at the moment is African Cichlids, Mbuna to be exact. I currently have about 25 fish in a 135 gallon tank, all wilds. I've found a passion for breeding quality fish after seeing the same old fish at my LFS over and over again. Happy to join this forum!

·
Registered
840 Posts
hello

Hi, thanks for being here! This is a great forum. People are extremly knowledgable and friendly. Its really nice to throw out a question or idea and immediatly get input from experienced, intelligent and helpfull fishkeepers. Enjoy!
Warmest welcome and good luckfrom your newfriend in upstate new york

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
hello and welcome,hope you enjoy your stay.:-D

·
Registered
77 Posts
YES! Another SoCal member! Welcome to TFK!!

I live in Orange County and Love African Cichlids. You may have a buyer on your hands for some of those fry :shock:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the kind words, very happy to be here.

YES! Another SoCal member! Welcome to TFK!!

I live in Orange County and Love African Cichlids. You may have a buyer on your hands for some of those fry :shock:
Please, take some lol. I'm quickly becoming overrun and a HATE taking fish to my LFS. I like knowing my fish are going to good homes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind words, very happy to be here.

Please, take some lol. I'm quickly becoming overrun and a HATE taking fish to my LFS. I like knowing my fish are going to good homes.
I hear you.. I am going to be out of town the next few weeks, I am already freaking out and have bought 2 eheim auto feeders.. my last trip is in January. After That I will be setting up a 10g I can hold some fry/juvis in that until they are big enough for my 75 which is still empty. either way I'm sure if you stick around here you and I will be talking!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear you.. I am going to be out of town the next few weeks, I am already freaking out and have bought 2 eheim auto feeders.. my last trip is in January. After That I will be setting up a 10g I can hold some fry/juvis in that until they are big enough for my 75 which is still empty. either way I'm sure if you stick around here you and I will be talking!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 9 of 9 Posts