Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Christine, and I have kept fish for over 20 years. I am looking for others who share this passion and am going to set up a planted tank soon! I have a 55 gallon tank, a 45 gallon tank, a 125 gallon tank and two 5 gallon betta tanks. :lol:

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hi Christine :wave:

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you aboard.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
hello and warm welcome,i hope you'll be very happy here. :-D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My fish

I have the following fish: The two 5 gallons each have a betta and 3 ghost shrimp. My 45 gallon has two friendly Angel fish and a Rubbernosed pleco. My 55 gallon has 3 corys, six Bleeding Heart Tetras, a pleco, and 12 Blind Cave Tetras. My 125 gallon has eight goldfish, a marbled crayfish, and two small plecos.

My favorite of all these fish are my Blind Cave Tetras! The are like little sharks- always on the move. They will eat out of my hand, and nibble my arm if I am moving something in the tank.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i love my giant tank!

I honestly ever thought I would own such a large tank, but I adore my 6-8 inch goldfish. It amazes me how much personality fish can have! I am going to attempt to post a picture. I just rescued some more today, so there are 11 now. I am stopping there!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
welcome aboard the fish ship!

you say you have them tanks as if its a walk in the park lol..the goldfish tank looks good and lively..i got a 36 uk gallon and still cant decide what to have after weeks lol blind cave tetras are wicked fish..really unusuall looking!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts