Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Savannah and I am a seventeen year old aquarium enthusiast. I mostly love freshwater, though I've always wanted to get into saltwater as well. My current babies are Pancake, my flounder, he's about 4 or 5 inches long. And Smaug, my axolotl, who is currently being brought in for me through an aquarium service. I am very picky about where I get my fishies, so I had to do a lot of searching for him! Despite my lack of fish currently, I have a ton of history with freshwater babies. My old 100 gallon tank used to be home to: a 3 foot long Clown Knifefish (I raised him from 2 or 3in), 2 very large oscars (maybe a little less than a foot each), and some oddball fish I can't remember the name of. I know it sounds a bit crowded, and it was, but I was looking for a new tank when tragedy struck and resulted in my knife and my oscars dying because of the weird one laying eggs that poisoned and killed the rest of them. It was a weird event. Along with my 100 gallon, I have raised tetras, goldfish, ghost shrimp, fiddler crabs, bettas, dragonfish, shovelnose catfish, annnnd I think that's all I can think of currently. I would LOVE some fish enthusiast friends like myself!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also forgot to mention...

Pancake is a total a**hole who refuses to move or eat in the known presence of anyone or anything. He moves every time I leave the room and instantly freezes when I come back or turn a light in the room on. I love him, but hes very rude. LOL

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Welcome to the board! Feel free to share pics and whatnot!

Your current wet pets sound rather interesting, IMO its not the quantity but rather what you enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I totally agree, thank you!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts