Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..and others, as the case may be...

I just signed up. It's been a beautiful day to stay home and indoors. Board crazy but cheerful none the less.:shock: I have but one 10 gallon tank with 2 tiny algae eating fish and 3 fiddler crabs one red claw crab dozens of ghost shrimp lots of Malaysian trumpet snails innumerable hosts of pond snails (I call them pound snails because there are pounds of them) and rams horns to rival the stars in quantity. There are about 6 assassins and hundreds of seed shrimp. The seed shrimp are algae grazers and are about a millimetre wide/long/tall. I also keep a tararium and several potted plants. I have a cat and am what some call an animal charmer, or as my sister put it, a human tree. Wildlife tends to like me. I am nuts, weird, wacky and odd. I love fairy tales and all sorts of fantastic and childish things. My sense of humor should not be taken seriously and when I am sarcastic I don't mean what I say. I'm single so if there's any wacky and/or tolerant women here um.. :BIGwinky::BIGgrin:

BTW I don't go on like that in person. In fact I don't say much at all.

Anyway, so I do gardening and study wild things of all kinds and am a machinist when I need money.
I know hundreds of plants in my area by name and many by use. And I'm looking to buy a ranch in a hidden canyon, preferred pricing = free :roll: and it should have some kind of door to narnia somewhere on it. OK so my imagination will have to take care of the last bit. Anyway I'm not writing a biography, i think, so that's it for now.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, thank you.
I was starting to wonder if this thread was hidden or something. It cheers me up to see that someone cares enough to say a few words.

I checked out your tank, it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Who me? My tank? TY - very nice of you! We have 3 right now, all considered BORING in the realm of what you will see people doing here. I come here to have my mind blown mostly by those who have heavily planted large tanks. There are a lot of friendly people sharing tips here and we learn a lot so pretty cool : ) enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Not everything has to be fancy to be cool.
A tank doesn't have to be the best to be good.
Have a wonderful day.
Unless you don't want to, but I highly recommend it. ;-)

·
Registered
209 Posts
LOL TY. Our family just has a love for fish and a weak stomach for sick fish so we've minimized that as much as possible and its turned out well for us. I guess life is about risk, but I can't even stand to go in the fish store and look at the "feeder tank" with thousands of goldfish all fighting for dear life, all that stuff is just so disturbing. Domestic fish are delicate creatures and often under-appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts